Tuesday, December 23, 2008

8

[Michelle,Liezl,Timothy, Lucy, Annie, Gabriel, Nathanial, Arata] These are the names of 8 precious kids I'm helping take care of in Japan. I'm anxious to know each one of their stories of life all across the Pacific Rim. I can only imagine the hilarious stories that these 8 children will tell. I'm so excited to be able to greet 8 different smiles each morning; to look into 8 different sets of eyes and tell them how much God loves them; to hear 8 different questions each hour about what we are doing next; to have the chance to know these children, the opportunity is humbling. I have a feeling that I am going to learn way more from them than they will learn or remember from me. Children have a funny way of doing that. The beauty of children is how simple and genuine they are. They trust and love and forgive so freely. I can't wait to share their stories.

No comments: