Monday, December 29, 2008

2

2 more days in Huntsville. It's very strange right now. I literally only have the things that I'm taking to Japan left with me at my house, everything else has been transported to AU. So the past couple days I've been sporting t-shirts from high school. Today I decided to bust out the "2005 Senior Girls" pink t that has my name printed on the back. I know, reallll cool. But as I prepare for my trip... I've been trying to quiet my mind and allow the Lord to just breathe fresh truth into me. Today I've been constantly thinking about the verse Matthew 10:27 that says [What I tell you in the dark, speak into the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the rooftops.] This verse wells up a desire in me to make His name my proclamation. I have a lot of thoughts that are catalyzed by this verse, but I am still processing. So I am sorry if this seems scattered, or pointless. I pray that this verse is a catalyst for you in some way. May His name be made great in your life today. Let your song be His song. Your words flowing from the truth of who He is in you. He is the source of life.

No comments: