Tuesday, September 9, 2008

simple truths

as i was reading through exodus 4 this afternoon the Lord revealed some simple truths... v.1: I need Him to help my unbelief. My security must be found in the heart of who He is. v.2-9: Whatever is in my hands, God can/will use for His glory- for the disbelief of a world who does not know Him. He is not delayed or bound by my circumstances or my flesh- Praise God! He alone is the giver of understanding and miracles. I must live in the truth of who He is. v.10: The Lord is fully aware of my shortcomings- He knows them before He places vision upon me and before I am even aware of them. v.11 & 12: "Then the Lord said to him, 'Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him mute or deaf, seeing or blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak." v.13: Even in knowledge and comfort of the Father- I let fear overwhelm me and potentially miss an opportunity to be used by Him. v.14-17: The Lord is not hindered by my fear. He doesn't need me, YET He chooses to let me be a part of His renown throughout the world.

No comments: