Wednesday, September 10, 2008

prints.seals.envelopes.addresses.lots of coffee.no sleep: well worth it

first stop: support letters. i had a really neat vision for them & what i pictured in my brain actually transferred to my fingertips thanks to some help from great friends. i have been so restless and unable to sleep from excitement about what these letters mean to me. this is the first tangible sign that the process has begun! next stop: passport photos- if you have ever seen my passport you will understand the necessity. this is what the front of most of my letters look like. [i ran out of red paper about 3/4 of the way through the process, so the last 1/4 are matted on black card stock] the back is sealed with a simple dot of red wax and an orthodox cross stamped into it. God grants beautiful creativity. hopefully this will be one of the last sleepless nights for a little while. thank you for taking this journey with me.

1 comment:

rebekah said...

they are amazing...i better be getting one!