Monday, September 29, 2008

anonymous

This weekend was absolutely wonderful for so many reasons. But on Friday afternoon God showed me His faithfulness again in a very specific beautiful way. Christi had picked me up from class and we headed back to Hannah's house. When we got there Hannah handed me a blank envelope and said "this is for you". I was so confused, literally had NO clue what this envelope contained. So of course my mind is going a million miles an hour opening it, as I looked for any sign or hint as to where it came from. Inside there was no note, no card, nothing but slightly more than the exact amount of money I needed to meet the first Japan deadline for support. I slowly sat down in her over sized chair, completely blown away by how detailed and loving our God is. I don't know where the money came from, Hannah would only say that it was an anonymous gift for my trip, but I do know that God moves among His people and I'm ever grateful. If you were a part of the anonymous envelope delivery, thank you. thank you. thank you. The body of Christ is beautiful. I'm still amazed. I just hope that I never cease to be amazed at how He perfectly weaves my life together. God is faithful. God loves us unconditionally and so undeservedly. Thank you again for taking this journey with me.

No comments: