Sunday, October 19, 2008

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself in the Lord & he will give you the desires of your heart. This verse has been stirring in my heart almost constantly this weekend and today my heart realized that there is more than one beautiful promise intertwined in this verse. Not only is this a promise that the Lord will grant me the desires of my heart; but that when my heart is aligned with His, I am desiring the things of His heart. When my delight is in Him, I get to vision and dream with Him. He not only allows my heart to desire those things, He alone is the fulfillment of those dreams.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I think I understood this much better in written words and after I had some time to think about it!! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome... and yes, now I will be a fan of your blog.