Friday, October 3, 2008

huntsville

i get to go to see my family this weekend!
i'm really excited about traveling home.
i'm not too fond of the drive when i have to travel alone, but i have some new good tunes and a couple phone dates that will hopefully fill up my 3 1/2 hour trip. we're celebrating my little brother's 17th birthday [a week late] on saturday- i can't believe he's that old. in my head i think that he's still 8 sometimes, then i see him and he's a whole head taller than me and now picks me up when i hug him. craziness.
good time ahead with both of my families- pictures are sure to come in the next post.
enjoy your weekend.
tell your family how much you love them.
soak up every moment.

1 comment:

rebekah said...

i'm in nashville for MY brother's birthday (but his 31st). we're so close yet so far...

tell your bro i said hi ;) hahahahaha