Monday, May 3, 2010

a week in my shoes

Somewhere along the way of sharing my thoughts & things, I stunted myself from sharing more often. Perhaps it's been circumstantial, perhaps it's been uncertainty, most likely it's been a combination of the two plus a desire to share something worth reading. Not that my thoughts are more valuable than the next, surely there are thousands of other blogs that spur you towards creativity and a deeper level of thought. But whether I recognize it in the moment or after the moment (sometimes that stubborn resolve causes delay), I'm learning each day and being transformed in the midst of it all to look more like Christ (2 Corinthians 3:17 & 18, Romans 12:2). The seemingly mundane, laughter shared with friends, formative decisions, sleepless nights, and everything in between is part of that process. And that transformation is worth sharing, not because of who I am but because of who Christ is. I know I'm far from having it figured out, but if for some reason you are still clicking over to here read: thank you.
Here's to round 2 of 'a week in my shoes'.

No comments: