Friday, April 16, 2010

extra cheese please

"As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more.
But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him..."
Psalm 103: 15-17
This morning was spent in conversation with one of my closest friends using the phrases "time keeps passing so quickly", "it seems like just yesterday", "remember when..." and "Oh geez, we are starting to use those phrases that have echoed around us for years". Our realization was met with reflective laughter and an honest joy. This morning I'm found hopeful. I'm found undeserving of this precious life I've been given. I'm found thankful for this short 'bloom'. It's going to be a beautiful day.

No comments: