Monday, July 28, 2008

My little brother : My heartbeat

My little brother and I have always been close, but as we get older I have grown to appreciate him more and more. I love having conversations with him about his heart and have the chance to walk through life with him by my side. We have cried and laughed together more times than I can count. He helps to keep me strong and think rationally so much of the time. He is absolutely irreplaceable to me. Zach has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met and is constantly making people smile. He loves people without hesitation and makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world when you talk to him.I am so incredibly proud to call him my brother and it has been an amazing experience this summer to watch the Lord mold him into a great man of God.
I've never wanted more for someone in my whole life than with I do for him. I truly hope and pray that he finds joy and true happiness in his life. That he pursues his dreams whole-heartedly and unashamed. He has dreams of playing in the NHL one day and I am fully convinced he will. He is an extremely talented hockey player with the most humble heart of anyone who shares the ice with him. He praises God for his abilities and has been sorting out what it looks like for him to be a man of God in the hockey environment, an environment which is highly competitive and self-seeking most of the time.
He is my heartbeat and is truly the best brother anyone could ever ask for, if you want to debate about it that's fine- but I'll still win.
Zach if you ever read this, thank you for loving me uncontionally. The Lord uses you to bless my heart day in and day out. I love you so much buddy.

1 comment:

Zach said...

I love you too Malo, more than you can imagine.