Thursday, June 25, 2009

one step closer to graduation

i talked with a delightful lady at the au bookstore this morning as i placed my reservation for a cap and gown. after i hung up the phone i felt like the entire conversation was just something i imagined. graduating from auburn still just seems so surreal. i don't think i'm old enough for this. so, as i take one step closer to graduating, i'm simultaneously taking a deep breath and trying to embrace this summer. i want to remember this time so vividly. the next adventure is not so far away...

1 comment:

Brandy said...

awe Mal!! I'm so proud of you!! I remember this shot~ I hear you will be leaving before I get back. :( It makes me sad but I'm calling you soon!! I love you~~ Oh and p.s. I got hit in the face and had a black eye but all I could think of when I was on the ground was..."My eye.. ohh my eye... is that blood?" haha miss you girl~