Friday, May 22, 2009

lately.

life lately has definitely been a whirlwind of transition. the following things have happened in the last two weeks:
  • my sister, ashley, graduated from winthrop
  • moved out of my apartment in auburn
  • moved back in with my madre in huntsville
  • continued to raise support for hk
  • officially started my internship at willowbrook

i am more than excited to be plugged back into the student ministry at willowbrook. over the past three years i have had the opportunity to build great relationships with the high school students. tomorrow @ 6 a.m. we are headed to colorado for a week with the senior class. [just in case you are wondering: yes, we are driving] i am sure there will be many fun memories to share.

during this whole transition, one of the most encouraging things has been to know there are people supporting me and praying for me during the next few months. for those of you who have committed to giving for the sake of the gospel in hong kong: thank you. for those of you who have committed to praying for our team and the students in hong kong: thank you. i appreciate you so much.

No comments: