Monday, November 3, 2008

support

this post is long overdue, so please except my apologies for that,
but i just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everyone who
is supporting me on my trip to japan. whether you have supported me monetarily, through prayer, or just an encouraging word: i appreciate you so much.
within 3 weeks of me mailing out my first support letter, i had raised more
than enough money to be able to go on this trip. and now, because i raised more than i needed, i am able to give that money to others on my team who are still raising support.
it's an incredible feeling to be so blessed and be able to turn around, out of the overflow of the Lord, and be able to give it back.
i believe wholeheartedly that when the Lord calls us to go, whether short-term or long-term, He will make a way for us. He doesn't call us to go without providing the means to do so. when dreams and callings seem bigger than us, there's a reason : they are so much bigger than us!
the Lord dreams and visions beyond anything that we can imagine
[ephesians 3:20 &21].
i can't wait to share with you how He shows up in Japan.
thank you again for giving with humble hearts, because the Lord's faithfulness was displayed in your giving.
i hope that He has made his love equally as evident in your everyday.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Eph 3:20-21
very encouraging and right on time for me tonight. thanks mal.