Tuesday, August 4, 2009

last day cupcakes

  • grabbed coffee from Panera
  • sent mailouts
  • got to chat with one of my heroes: Ken Ladner
  • Charlotte brought me a cupcake (pictured below)
  • worked on my senior project
  • daydreamed about Hong Kong
  • soaked in one last afternoon in my office (aka: a booth in the cafe)
  • sat in on a leadership meeting
  • was reminded of the overwhelming love of my Father
i'm currently sitting in an auburn coffee shop.
i just picked up my cap and gown and i'm finding it hard to believe i'm actually going to graduate monday. it's been an incredible four years but i know that i'm moving forward in sync with the Lord's timing. these moments are precious to me. and as the next adventure approaches my heart seems to beat faster with even the utterance of hong kong.

No comments: